Hi, I am Ashton Tarwater.
...but most everyone calls me Ash. Kansas is home for me. I am a quirky and sarcastic small towner with the heart to create. Its a rare occasion to find me without a big cup of coffee in my hand (always black) morning or night. I am married to the most handsome man and we have a son who is quite possibly the chunkiest little dude you may ever meet.
Here are seven random facts about me.
1. I have a knack for sparking up conversation with complete strangers.
2. I am always up for an adventure, especially if it includes a hike.
3. If I were to move anywhere it would either be South Dakota or Utah.
4. I CAN in fact be bribed with a Dr. Pepper.
5. In the last 2 years my hair has been brunette, blonde, and red.
6. My lucky number is 13.
7. I have an obsession with boxers...the dog not the men's underwear.
But most importantly, I am here to capture you. You and the real, the raw, and the emotional realities that will tell stories for the rest of your life.
“HANDS DOWN the best photographer you could ask for! Quality photos were one of the most important vendors we were looking forwhen it came to our wedding and Ashton/Savor The Journey Photography followed through on that! We wanted to make sure that we would remember everything about our wedding since we were told your wedding day goes by so fast and were never worried that there was a part of our day that wouldn't be captured with Ashton. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera.”